tisdag 16 februari 2010

Wednesday stamper - Spoil me

Utmaningen denna veckan hos Wednesday stamper var Spoil me. Jag gjorde ett uppslag i min altered book om fotmassage och hur väl jag behöver det nu med de biverkningar jag fortfarande har efter cytostatikan.

The challenge this week at Wednesday stamper was Spoil me. The text says spoil me in Swedish- skäm bort mig. I did my pages in my altered book about foot rubs and how important that is to me considering the side effects I still suffer from my chemotherapy.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

foot rub is a fabulous "spoil me". wonderful pages. certainly something you deserve after going thru chemo. wishing you the best for the continuation.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz sa...

foot rubs are magic!
wonderful pages!
all the best to you!
oxo

Inger sa...

Foot rubs are the best! Thank you for your kind words!